Makers of rollers.
- Deshi Business just produces stylish boots for aggressive skating.
- Seba produces specialized rollers for slalom and complimentary skate. Difficult and narrow shoes perfectly hold the foot and allow carrying out a range of complicated tricks, but such a construction also makes these skates not very ideal for beginners.
- USD (UpSideDown) engaged in the production of rollers specifically for aggressive skating.
- The Italian company Fila produces normal quality models totally free skate and slalom.
- Hudora is a German maker of a wide range of sports equipment. It produces medium-range quality and the exact same price rollers and makes protective , consisting of aggressive one.
- K2 Company was the first one, which started producing skates with the soft boots. Their distinguishing feature is the excellent ventilation.
- RollerBlade (RB) is the Italian brand that has patented the style of the in-line rollers.
- BladeRunner has a budget line of the RollerBlade rollers.
- Michelin has coordinated with U-Kan brand and started producing skates under the brand 'Michelin U-Kan'. They can still be discovered on sale.
- Powerslide is a German company that produces a wide array of almost all kinds of skates.
- Roller Derby is a Taiwanese producer, produces medium-quality and medium-price rollers. The design is based upon a traditional tough shoe.
- Hypno is a company from Italy; it concerned the roller market with a license to produce rollers with the removable frame. They make the skates rather properly.
When picking roller skates you have to focus primarily on convenience. During fitting, spend at least ten to twenty minutes standing in skates to comprehend how it feels. There need to be no feelings of heaviness, stiffness, feeling numb. Also do not forget to buy the additional equipment, if you do not have one yet. The list includes backpacks and the rollers security: helmets, kneepads, and other items.
The first question when you purchase a new item- "Do I want this?"
To simplify the choice process, ask yourself how are you going to use the roller skates.
Ranges of rollers
Experts divide roller skates into the following categories:
- for speed skating (pricey and narrowly sharpened),.
- (comfy and cheap),.
- fitness (tech and long lasting),.
- for hockey (expert and sustainable),.
- kids's roller skates (moving and safe),.
- for free skate (high-speed and unventilated),.
- aggressive (helpful for tricks and shockproof),.
- for slalom (maneuverable and reputable),.
- off-road (exotic and with the tread wheels; these models now are a rarity)).
in fact the brand and the planned use of the equipment, the main criteria for the selection of roller skates are comfort and safety. However, there are world-known producers, making items with their own special distinguishing characteristics.